Cosmetic Dentistry in Clinton, NJ
Dr. John A. Kush provides a wide range of aesthetic dental treatments to improve your smile. Whether you are seeking teeth whitening, veneers, or a full smile makeover our cosmetic dentist can help you achieve a healthy and confident smile.
Dr. Kush understands that every patient is different and each has unique concerns about the aesthetics of their smiles. We are committed to treating you with personalized service in order to meet your specific needs.
Appointment Contact Us
Our Cosmetic Dental Care Services Include the Following:
- Tooth-colored Fillings are used to restore teeth affected by decay and blend in nicely with the smile, unlike silver fillings that stand out.
- Clear Braces discreetly straighten teeth that are mildly to moderately misaligned. ClearCorrect aligners can also address bite issues.
- Teeth Whitening brightens teeth that have become discolored over time, making them several shades lighter.
- Veneers can transform the look of your smile by covering permanent stains, small chips, and gaps, as well as mild misalignment.
- Bonding masks chips and discoloration and is an economic alternative to veneers.
- Restorations include prosthetics such as crowns, bridges, and dentures to repair or replace damaged or missing teeth.
Dr. Kush has had excellent results with the Zoom!® professional teeth whitening system. He offers this effective whitener as both an in-office procedure for instant results and take-home treatment. The bleaching trays we provide are custom made for you to achieve a whiter smile at home in under two weeks. You can also re-treat your teeth as needed for long-lasting brightness.
We also offer a choice of prosthetic materials to best replicate the function and beauty of your natural teeth. If you are interested in replacing missing teeth with dental implants, we provide beautiful restorations for those who want to regain their natural smile from root to crown.
Our cosmetic dentist finds that increased confidence and the freedom to express themselves openly are the most common benefits patients report after receiving a cosmetic dental treatment.
When is the Right Time to Consider a Cosmetic Dental Treatment?
Our team finds reward in the ability to increase our patients’ confidence by making improvements to their smiles. In addition to gaining self-assurance, other reasons our patients request our cosmetic dental services include preparation for a big event such as a wedding, reunion, or a vacation.
Many parents have brought their high school or college graduates in for a procedure as a gift and young adults often receive a treatment before entering the workforce. We provide communities near Annadale and Clinton with quality cosmetic dentistry.
If you would like to improve your life by enhancing the look of your smile, call our Clinton cosmetic dentist, Dr. John A. Kush today!